W.I.P Bunker Tileset

genovauk

Another for those who are following posts :)

My site should be finished by the end of the weekend, got a few more scripts to create for the main site and the my admin section to do then i'll upload it. Come monday i'll be continuing my tileset.

First week at work is a tiring process i'll be right by next week lol.

• 2 months later...

Update :

A few major things have happened in my life these past few weeks.

My gf finally gave birth to our georgous little baby girl sienna 3 weeks ago, On top of that we moved into our own place 2 weeks ago. Finally sorted everything out.

Only one problem I am gutted about and that is my computer got a virus and while it didn't effect my max saves, I was backing up stuff to external drives and reformatting, But the virus came back, Found out what was causing it and remedied that the only problem was I wiped all 3 HD's, A clean slate so to speak losing absoloutley everything including my max saves.

So now I have to start again from scratch, I had 28 peices finished including the door all I needed was textures and animations.

Oh well will probably not update on the models now untill they are near completion and backed up properly.

sorry to hear that & grats on your lil girl :) i had a boy on the 3 june.

the good news about doing some things again is its faster & you can add & change the things you thought about after you made them?. not that any of that hlps you because you need to start again :D

anyway gl :thumbsup: