Cold War U.S. Armor & Logistical Vehicles

Prettydirtytf

Hoping there is an industrious and talented Fallout 4 modder who likes American tanks and trucks of the Korean War - Vietnam War era. I am busy making airfields and bunkers all over the commonwealth and although they have many American flags,uniforms, and guns, even F80 jets and M1 howitzers, I am lacking the great base pieces like jeeps and patton tanks. I want to capture the Pentatomic Army essence and the default fallout 4 tank and apc are too command and conquer red alert for me. I need a more realistic and ideally mid/late 20th century feel.

I'm looking for someone who can make static models of the following vehicles for use in any workshop or settlement as decoration.

Tanks: M46, M48 and/or M60 Patton, M141 Walker Bulldog, M551 Sheridan, T29E3 Heavy prototype, T32E1 Heavy Prototype, M50 Ontos, M4A3E8 76 Sherman, possibly T92 & T28/95

Trucks: CCKW-353, M35, M151, Willys MB, M29 Davey Crockett Jeep, WC51/52, Honest John Missile truck, maybe a Diamond T 969 wrecker or tractor and flatbed trailer? Ambulances, fuel/maintenance trucks, munitions carriers, etc. are all great options too.

APC: M3 Half-track and M113 maybe with some variants like M16, M21, M163 or TOW or ambulance

I think having turrets and hulls for tanks be separate items that could be snapped together and rotated would be grand, as well as covered and stored/tarped over versions of any vehicle.

Any variants or related vehicles/ parts are of course welcome.

I will reasonably endorse whoever can present for this request as long as it is a stable and usable asset in game and it fits the criteria. Bonus points if you can get a UH1 Huey, Chinook, or an AH1 Cobra model in there so I can ditch those horrid vertibirds. If anyone is working on an auto turret M45 Maxon AA mounts as turrets I'm a market for that too.

Hoping for a miracle, please help if you can!

Thanks a Million!

that looks pretty good! I'm not sure how usable it is.. do you have any details on if its a settlement item or what kind of mod it is? It looks oversized but I'm guessing it can be scaled down with commands/mods.

This is a free model that I exported to nif. There are many free models of armored vehicles on the network. But most high-quality models are high-poly.