Dark Matter Rifle

ChaosReaper

I think it would be sweet to have a real Energy Weapons sniper rifle. And I think this idea seems pretty sweet. Let me cut to the chase. I would like the gun to have the ammo clip insert completely into the bottom and contain 4 Dark Matter Tubes. It should fire 12 shots before having to be reloaded. It should be semi-auto. Also, when you pull out the clip to insert another, it would be cool if the tubes could be empty. I want it to have pretty good accuracy and for the Dark Matter in the tubes to be purplish-black along with the beam. It should also do about 20% more damage than the Sniper Rifle. It would be sweet if the ammo (Dark Matter Tubes) could be randomly generated in containers and on merchants. I'm not the best with paint so bear with me.

What u say!? 'Bland'? *ban me*!!! u dissed my favorite gun in the whole GAME!!!!!! piss me the hell off, well whatever. try searching for the 'Laser Sniper Rifle' or 'LSR' maybe that'll be a good mesh, then ask sumone to texture it. pretty simple, or maybe theres this other weapon mod sumone posted, search 'gauss' then there will be an awesome looking gun.

sorry i freaked out there

Archived