Searean

What I would love is more room mates then a wife, so when we get home there is people to talk to who do their own things, have their own lives and adventures to chit chat with when home...I am usually out on the road so wife and kids makes it awkward when I am gone for days and days doing my own thing...

there is a bunk house in Riften (or is it Riftkin??) that is sort of the idea, they just stay there and are not related to you, or could be I guess :tongue:

sort of like a homestead steward in charge of it, where you can buy upgrades or fix upgrades people did... like one is goth so tries to goth the place up and you can limit it to their areas only sort of thing...or one is minimalist monk character and tries to store all your stuff away :tongue: I dont know, variety...

and maybe a bunk house in each town so we can always have a home where we go that is full of people to talk to...

make them so if we really like them we can have them as a follower, I guess, but mainly for background people...

but I do want someone to create a kid follower of the female high elf in this mod:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/61300/

61300-5-1421642676.jpg