a friendly super mutant settelment

TommyDJ

i would like to see a new settelment made of the few intelligente and friendly super mutants...sorry...meta humans...my idea is 1 overlord, 1 master, 2 brutes and 3 regulars...and..the leader is uncle leo!i think there could be a few shacks as houses, a "library", a diner, a guard shack and fences around the settelment...and if fawkes is fired hell go there....would somebody make this mod or expend the idea...i would do it but im not a modder....

Great idea, there should be a quest where the brotherhood are trying to fight off the village and you have to convince them not too (Good), or kill the settlement with the brotherhood. (bad)

If you help the mutants, you get a house their! If you help the brotherhood, you get 1000 caps.

Quest: Frankensteins

I think it would be nice to also be able to just kill the brotherhood, for some negative karma (but not a much as if you killed the mutants). Also, I don't think yet another house would really be a nice reward, maybe something a little more... interesting. Anyway, I don't know how easy it is to replicate Super Mutant speech...

EDIT" neither are really original ideas, but maybe some super-mutant-y perk, or a unique big gun?

I think it would be nice to also be able to just kill the brotherhood, for some negative karma (but not a much as if you killed the mutants). Also, I don't think yet another house would really be a nice reward, maybe something a little more... interesting. Anyway, I don't know how easy it is to replicate Super Mutant speech...

EDIT" neither are really original ideas, but maybe some super-mutant-y perk, or a unique big gun?

such as radiation immunity "mutant skin", or something so you can't be crippled

Archived