a friendly super mutant settelment

TommyDJ

Guest deleted934561

This reminds me of that quest from FO2 where you get Marcus.

maybe give them an area up near old Olney where you have to start out helping them clear the town of death claw or closer to oasis where that power plant is MDPL 21 the ghouls and mutants could work in the power plant. and you could find them stuff to fix the power plant or ore to get it fired up again.

I would love to help work on this but NPC creation is not something I have had success in seems almost all I have made attack at first site or attack 3 minutes later even when I add them to the same faction. or they just never show up when I run the game.

I like the idea. Maybe have the Overlord be optional, though, since not everyone has Broken Steel. Also, I'd be willing to work on this mod. I'm not that experienced, but it sounds interesting. :)

Guest deleted934561

Well it would be nice to know who is going to lead this project. and organize everyone.

we will need to know who is doing what.

will need a lot more to work with idea wise then what has just been said

like where will the town be best at ?

Will the town be in the wilderness like bigtown or closed world like megaton?

How long have they been there how settled in are they?

how peaceful are they do they have guards or security?

do they have shops open or just a small vendor?

will the town be intergrated with humans,ghouls, and mutants will there be any conflicts

would you want them to be in houses, caves, or a abandoned vault

I will get to work as soon as i get more info on these things

I been checking this forum everyday to see what is going on and seems like it was going dead

but i wouldn't want to put 8 hrs or 3 days of work into a town and then see 5 others have posted different versions of the same thing

I think someone writing a better script (not for the game) of what we are working with and knowing who is who and who is doing what should come first

I think I only seen 2 other persons offer help and I am working with one of them on another mod and know he is taking personal time off

the other said he is working on a better story so until something more solid comes out or someone leads us it will be a chaotic mess

This was actually where I was going when I asked about "armorable" super mutants a couple days ago. The thread went unanswered, so I figured I'd just have to do some digging of my own.

Archived