HDT Physics Extension and "Saved CTDs"

Jueg

So this might be one of the most awkward posts I've ever submitted. But this time I am not the cause. So here's the problem, a few times in the last few I've been getting these "saved CTDs" after I downloaded and installed HDT Physics Extension. By saved CTDs I mean when I least expect it, Skyrim crashes and when I start it up, I see that the last save is right on the spot where it crashed. I appears that Skyrim saves the moment before it crashes. Which is considerate, I guess. But why does it happen? My character is no longer wearing the Ponytail, by XP32, ever since I found out it was incompatible with BS - Dynamic Vampires.

In case you're wondering, the problem is whenever I use Sumo Mortalis, the "physics-y" part of the hair get attached to this very exact spot in the air. It's frustrating to turn the game on and off just to get the "physics-y" hair. I think it's an SKSE issue, though I am no authority on it or modding really.

I have the attached in mid air and floating hair bug too. Happens 90% if I alt-tab out and in game (so happens a lot). I play fs windowed. Normally fixed by simply continue playing (after getting some distance to the attached point it suddenly resets) or you can quicksave/quickload.

Didnt knew that those strange saves are short before crashes. Was also wondering where they came from.