Day 1 patches, fixes, cure for the slowness and NMM temporarily down

Dark0ne

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #10434633.

I'll admit I do get a bit annoyed when browsing the site and then suddenly getting an error or a maintenance screen.
However I know the folks here are working hard to get things up and running so I can live with these annoyances, and hope they get things up and running properly soon.

But by no means do I want them to rush thing, they need to take the time they need to do it properly, a half done job will only cause problems down the road instead.

Keep up the good work folks.

I have no problems with waiting on updates and improvements to sites and I have always thought of the nexus as one of the best run sites of the many I use. Now im not sure where to even post this so i decided to put it here has this thread is atleast partly to do with improvements to the site.

Any chance of making it easier to search through the pages of mods by allowing us to say enter a mod on page 3 of Animation catagory press backout and still be on page 3 instead of it loading the 1st page again like it used to do as now i find it a hassel as if im on page 32 of most endorsed armor mods and check out a mod and go back i then have to navigate back to page 32.

this is by no means a major problem but would provide an ease of use for users like my self who like to sift through pages of mods for hidden gems less known about.

as always thanx for the incredible service you guys provide