Day 1 patches, fixes, cure for the slowness and NMM temporarily down

Dark0ne

Dark0ne:

I know that you know that we’re working extra freaking hard right now (9am-5am yesterday, 10am-10pm so far today) to get things not just back to where they were, but better.

Keep up the good work, you serve an important role within the global modding community by providing a comprehensive mod download site and manager module...so a big well done and thank you to you!

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #10432351.

You can create that site yourself, just use new file upload wizard and upload your mod for any game you want. Once your game is approved by Dark0ne, you have just successfully created your first nexus site.

In response to post #10431944. #10432323, #10432548 are all replies on the same post.

"Day 1 patches, fixes, cure for the slowness and NMM temporarily down"

cure for the slowness? let's see, in body of message: "I’m browsing around the various games on the network without a care in the world, split-seconds of loading times between each click." um, no....still painfully slow.

NMM temporarily down: i didn't say i was using NMM now did it? i said manual downloads and the issues i was having.

i seem to remember them asking for input if anyone was having issues that weren't already covered.

no where did i ask for someone to leave a lame comment. i asked for direction if i was in the wrong area.

of course there is the possibility that your reply was simply one born of the fact that
You obviously didn't read the body of my post...

I'm getting so anxious to see the manager back up. Some mods for Skyrim that I have seen made me come to realize that the game is not playable without them! I've been waiting and waiting and waiting! Every day, I come back to this thread lol. Can't wait for it to be done. Keep up the work!

I'm getting so anxious to see the manager back up. Some mods for Skyrim that I have seen made me come to realize that the game is not playable without them! I've been waiting and waiting and waiting! Every day, I come back to this thread lol. Can't wait for it to be done. Keep up the work!

You do know people modded games before NMM existed, you can still manually install ! :devil:

Still down NMM not allowing work online. Want to download major mods for Skyrim Elder scrolls etc. Heard and seen great things. But now not working at all. Did I waste the Premium money?

This has been down since the 3 and now its the 7th.

In response to post #10432351. #10432516 is also a reply to the same post.

yup, as starfis says, that's the beauty of the new streamlined site. no longer are you bound to just the games that were set up purpose-like (which was a nice inclusive list of titles) but you have the opportunity to educate others on the games that you enjoy. i think d.o. outlined this in a post a few days ago, you should check it out, it explains the process in detail.