Mod request

BryanVDE

Ok, where to start...

It always botherd me that Megaton, one of the most succesfull settlements (except for Rivet City) only had 1 Brahmin and no dogs, pets what ever and some times you just wander in the wasteland and find 10 stray brahmin getting their ass kicked by a raider/deathclaw/what ever...

That's kinde wasting good meat isn't it?

So i post this little request to anybody on this forum, to make megaton a little bit more realistic by adding a brahmin pen and some stray dogs, maybe even in somebody's home (lets say Jericho for instance) a pet radroadch like you have in one abandoned shack where you find a Keller family transcript and an unique sniper rifle (forgot the exact location), where there are 2 radroaches with each an unique name locked away in a cage...

I already looked around a bit in Megaton and it came to my attention that next to the Brass Lantern (to the right if you're looking at it from the front) there's an still unused open space... It's still a bit rough landscape (meaning it's not flat and it's just the scrap metal ground texture thingy...) and I wonder if someone could make a little brahmin penn over there.... like 3 brahmins, a fence to keep them in, maybe a grass/sand ground and maybe even (if this possible and yes i know,, i'm asking alot but it just a proposal, don't mind it if you ad your own thoughts as long as i's lore friendly :P) replace the one guy in front of the clinic next to the brahmin inside the penn (you know who i'm talking about,, he's next to the brahmin always working by cleaning up the dirt with a rake or something..)

And maybe some stray wandering dogs that just wander the town in a certain pattern (you could maybe even let them pass alot next to Morriarty's Saloon considering it's a dump and there would be propably some garbage for the dogs :P)

Anywayz, i shall quit nagging for now and tnx alrdy for anybody who considers my request and feels the same way ^^

Greetings BryanVDE

ps don't mind my spelling, english is not my native language..

Archived