model and textures displaying in game just fine but in cs no textures + object animation

modding this game making me wanna cry.
I know everything needed for modding: uv mapping, modeling, animation BUT NOTHING WOOOORKS IN THIS GaMEEeeeEEeeeEE ahahaha xD
Now I got a model that displays in game just fine, but when I try load it in cs it shows just surface without textures. Why on the earth it's happening? In nifskope the model is not displaying at all now, however few hours ago everything was fine.
And also I have a problem getting object animation to work, everything is fine in blender, tried to set animation group to idle - no effect in game at all T_T
I'm making something global and the more I do the more I afraid that final result will work just for me and crashing other players' games xD

• 1 month later...

Sorry I'm a little late but I had the same problem with new textures working fine in game but not showing in the CS. It was because I didn't generate mip maps. I didn't think they would be needed for a creature in a cave and I don't think they are needed in a cave but I guess that's what the CS uses. I started making DXT1 (with or without alpha) but you gotta have the mips.

I wish I could get an animation working in Blender. :wallbash: :smile: