Intentional strabismus (cross eyed) effect on eyes, how - if possible?

I mean, I don't know how face morphs are organized. When you build a face in the looks menu, you use morphs in the same way as body morphs. You can even view these morphs by opening the tri heads in os. But, the vanilla head itself has no visible weights for these morphs and mfg (facial expression) morphs to work. So I don't understand how these dice work in the game. f4ak is a havok animation resource pack for fo4. It's on the Nexus. Inside the rig archive and files for hct2014, nif importer for different versions of 3ds and a manual that also tells how to add facial expression, sound, etc. to hkx. I will upload the mixamo animations for fo4 to a file hosting service and post a link here. I don't remember where I downloaded them from.

I feel not only CharGen.tri, The bone weight of BaseMale/FemaleHead_ faceBones.nif is playing a role when editing areas like cheeks in looksmenu.

Holy crap! Look at that. I could probably import that in NifSkope and inspect it right? Who is Maxie btw? And tell him or her thank you.

Np

948493671303626763.png