Request suit retexture & repackaged

prototype000

I would like this suit fully black. The yellow lines, 101 numbers recolored and the belt removed. Please have it packaged seperately from the original ZIP which has several outfits. And reset to default settings; price, value, removed pick-up location & replace it with sexy nightwear.

PIC:

FILE: http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/download.php?id=46793

ITEM: 2 Remakes of Vaultsuit (BERRY) - It's the Utility one that I want retextured, not the purple one.

LINK: http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/fil...=4280&tab=3

Description narrowed down:

TYPE3clothesV3

Very basic and primitive bits of clothing for TYPE3 fem. bodies. These were made for testing-to

see,how body looks dressed. Consider this as a resource-not finished outfits. Maybe make something desent out of this. All clothes are in respawning container near Vault101 exit- come down to the road,find funny "rocket" car-box is nearby.

Included:

2 bikinis(SLIM)

3 short dresses(BASE)

GI and RUNNER outfits (BASE)

2 Remakes of Vaultsuit (BERRY)

2 remakes of Parkstroller outfit (BERRY)

All 3 released TYPE3 body variants as vearable clothes-bodyarmor. Usefull to see difference between body shapes or give to companion ect.

As SLIM,BASE and BERRY bodies variants share same UV map-everything is fully compatible."

When done, please post link below (author permission allowed for editing and reposting).

Thanks much.

Pretty easy to make, but removing the belt would take mesh modding.

I have moded a few vault suites and the belt is a real pain in the ass.

Also the reason why few modders check here is because msot people request impossible things ;)

Pretty easy to make, but removing the belt would take mesh modding.

I have moded a few vault suites and the belt is a real pain in the ass.

Also the reason why few modders check here is because msot people request impossible things ;)

Not impossible, just requires a huge amount of time. Despite that, mine is easy but still, ppl cbf so I'm not going to check here ever again.

Archived