Moving On

Guest deleted2159825

ah sad to see you stop by understandably so. You already did enough for the community and I am thankful for that. I had a lot of fun with new vegas quest mods. It was funny, clean, and improved the overall gameplay.

Just wondering, most people seem to think that FO4 will come out by late 2015 or 2016. If that is so are you gonna just concentrate on Skyrim than? Firebase Zulu looked so promising. FO3 was announced in 2004 and it came out in 2008, hopefully it won't take that long.

Anyways I still appreciate your hard work and look forward to your future content.

Your mods are in my opinion the best quest mods for New Vegas. They are coded very well and fit in perfectly with a vanilla and modded playthrough. In a lot of ways your mods have been an inspiration for me to learn the GECK and modding in general.

Whatever's next for you I wish you the very best.

I enjoyed NVB 1 and 2 and never had problems with either. In the end it's just a game, nothing more. There comes a time that letting go and moving on is the best course .You did what you did as a hobby to share with others and you don't owe anyone anything. To those that demand and complain (I've had the experience of a couple of asshats) They can take a flying f***. If you do return, I look forward to further adventures and if not thanks for all the work. :thumbsup:

ZeniMax online is developing elder scrolls online, bethesda game studios is working on a "big project" with their entire team working on it.

Bethesda said they planned to make more than 1 fallout game and new vegas doesn't count because it was developed by obsidian and published by bethesda softworks. Unless it's a new game, it's going to be fallout 4, despite the evidence against the survivor 2299, it is completely possible they did this to create suspicion.

That's incredibly unfortunate to hear, but it's completely understandable. You've made some fantastic mods in the past, but it's never gonna be something that'll be done forever.

It was a blast to work with you on both Russel and FBZ but I understand your feelings regarding other team members. I definitely know that you'll still be able to produce some quality content and I certainly wish you luck on any future projects.

Best of luck, man.