Is a dead is dead mod feasible?

Grogthenailer

Curious as to the possibility of a dead is dead mod. I cannot visualize how it might work or implement but it would be pretty damn awesome if the following could happen:

Example:

You die at level 7

Mod deletes all saved game files including quick saves and exports stats to a website that shows time of death, level and what killed you.

That would be awesome

I remember a mod for oblivion, called something like "heaven and hell". It was very awesome, when you died, you either appear in this beautiful island, which had a gate that let you back to the imperial city, or you would just appear a plane of oblivion if your character had a very hi infamy, and you would have to fight your way out to appear back in the world.

I find something like this would be awesome, rather then "dead is dead" because of the mods I like I die a LOT, if I did "dead is dead" I would have to basically play a merchant character to not die, and just never ever fight.

I think if I were into a dead is dead type of play through I still wouldn't appreciate a mod that deleted my save files. What if you died due to a game glitch?

How dare you suggest that there are glitches in Skyrim!!!!