Detailed Alchemy?

BlaCkBlitZ

Drugs come from somewhere, I don't like how the chemistry set just works itself to make a random drug per day. Plus its 1 drug per day, much too little if you want to make a living off of it.

I think this mod would probably be something like the farmer mod I requested. Basically instead of modifying a workbench to craft a drug, maybe we can modify a chemistry set to do more stuff. I would've tried geck but all I managed to do is gain a re-install and a re-installation of ALL 90+ mods.

I'm still thinking of what items would be able to make these drugs.... But the closest I can think of is to make it a sister mod to the Farmer mod where you can grow and harvest herbs and spices to make these drugs. Another idea would be, being able to break down jet, morphine and psycho and all that other drugs to a more raw and base content; which is basically the ingredients used to make them but breaking down only gives you half of it.

Try MrLab Technician. Does a lot of what you are saying.

Thanks man. It does look like alot of what I'm looking for.

I guess I've been searching the wrong tags then, since I never saw this in nexus.

Now I can make more syringe weapons! I just hope it doesn't clash with 'Better living with chems' since they allow you to fill empty syringes with certain chems....

But I may very well choose Mr Lab Tech over BLTC... if it comes down to only having one..

Archived