Modders Needed to Answer Questions For Academic Study

fnvmodinterview

Hello,

I am conducting a research study on Fallout New Vegas modders who re-create/re-insert cut content derived from the game’s files and hints/statements from the developers. This study is meant to pair with concurrent in-game research and analysis of how the game’s main factions re-create in-game history and the real-world past to represent power in its narrative.

Your participation would consist of interviews conducted through email or another preferred mode of written online communication and will take at most two hours, although for most participants, this estimation is above what is expected. There shall be one main interview with most of the questions, but subsequent correspondence may be necessary. In such correspondence, you might be asked to clarify or elaborate on your points.

There are minimal risks in this research. All of which are risks that may already arise by virtue of posting online.

If you are interested, you will need to contact me, and after reviewing further information and confirming your participation, you will be sent the interview questions.

Please note that you must be 18 years old or older to participate in the study.

Please contact me either through direct message or through this email: [email protected]