share the love

jackpack

as no-one tells you anything hear "well maby a couple"

i thought id try myself. theres no tutorials & iv been everyware EVERYWARE.

basicly its some oblivion stuff i need so i thought id try & see if the mesh & tex would work just putting them but this is what i got.

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/8660/erroretu.jpg

anybody please please please give me some ideas?

havent tried it yet, but im assuming this will work:

openi nifskope, open your oblivion nifs, when you go to SAVE, make sure you save it as Fallout3 nif. (F3 nifs are a different 'type' but they are all called Nifs.

Try downloading the latest nifskope jsut to make sure you have the latest one before you try this, since you will need a recent nifskope that has fallout3 support.

Once its saved as a Fallout3 nif it might be more useable.... not sure but i would assume this is how you transfer things over...

havent tried it yet, but im assuming this will work:

openi nifskope, open your oblivion nifs, when you go to SAVE, make sure you save it as Fallout3 nif. (F3 nifs are a different 'type' but they are all called Nifs.

Try downloading the latest nifskope jsut to make sure you have the latest one before you try this, since you will need a recent nifskope that has fallout3 support.

Once its saved as a Fallout3 nif it might be more useable.... not sure but i would assume this is how you transfer things over...

skree i knew youd be the 1st or "1 of the couple" who would have something good to say :thumbsup:

check this out. a bit of determination & hard work pays off :D

http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/2264/finalyq.jpg

not finished yet skree!

not only have i learned to transfer stuff. i know know how to import my own stuff from maya :D.

you think thats old wait & see haha, !hey a back to the future mod! lol sounds good.

ps: incase anyones intrested you should get this.

Miaxs_GECK_Manuals_on_3DObjects_v1.1

Archived