Corpse Finder

PositronicSpleen

I'd like to request a mod that makes corpses extremely visible, like glowing or something. I've been trying to obtain some reliable directions to finding some of the more obscure notes in the game (Dead End, Dearest Grace, Checking Out, Killing Time, etc.), but they're all on corpses out in the middle of nowhere, and it's a real pain in the butt to find them, even with a general idea of where they are. So, with glowing corpses, I can just TCL into the sky and find them with a quick scan of the area. The idea came to me when I remembered this old GTA3 cheat/mod/thing that made hidden packages emit a huge pillar of light. I don't know if that's possible, but even just having corpses - or even all NPCs regardless of condition - be retextured with something that clashes really hard with the landscape would work; something like a really bright red, or neon green, flicker, are really reflective, etc. Even better would be if I could VATS corpses, but I don't want to push my luck, I'm not sure what is and isn't possible.

• 2 weeks later...

I dont think raven would help to locate ONE corpse when there's like 20 corspe on the ground. And it wouldn't work when your inside a building.

What would be nice is to make the corpse glowing, and then when you loot it, it stop to glow.

You could MAYBE add an item that glow on every monster and when you loot it you take that item. But i think it would be pretty annoying because it would glow even when the enemy is alive :P

Archived