Please help me find this mod, It will make you as desperate as me!

Ramirofam

Ok, I've found this amazing japanese modding website, and most of it consists of armors, and weapons. It is called Skyrim Modtype. Well, while i was searching the mods I noticed that all of the armors had a picture of what looked like the same character but different hair and armor.

The picture is here:
http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/piepiper-modtype/imgs/0/3/032ffd53.jpg

I am begging someone to please help me find what mods the Face, hair, lips, eye, and eye color are using. I am desperate, and I am not posting this just so someone could do my dirty work, It's just that multiple heads are better than one, and plus, I wanted to share the cool mod site. It would be amazing if someone can find it, cause the character is just so beautiful. It would be even better if you can find out from the author of THIS armor mod, and maybe he can help out a little, but I have no clue on how I would go about doing that. Well, That's all I really have to say, Thank You to whoever helps me look Thanks Alot~

The eyes look kinda like the ones from the Naruto Overhaul, it adds a lot of really bright colorful "anime style" eyes like that. maybe not those EXACT eyes, but pretty close.

I know the site that is from, and I know that most of the mods featured and used on it are not allowed to be on the nexus, so odds are you won't be able to find the exact mods.

EDIT;, Skyrim Modtype is a Japanese site, so odds are unless you speak Japanese you will not be able to get any help from the uploader of that image! =P

Edited by ArtMurder