Creed VR Mod request

KrustyDustie

So Creed Thrill of the Fight VR (Unreal Engine 4) gets a lot of backlash because of certain mechanics in the game. There's a very well done mod on here that bridges the gap between the pros and cons of Thrill of the Fight, and Creed(Mainly the Stamina and the round length). I've been searching the forums and the main things that everyone complains about in Creed, are now fixed because this 1 mod, and I don't think these people actually know about it, and the game is left to die. It takes the good aspects of Thrill of the fight and puts them in to a visually more appealing game. It's a win-win.

So what I'm wondering now is there's someone that's willing to make a mod that adds physics such as a broken jaw(Similar to the blades and sorcery mod) or other types of enhanced injuries to the face, that would be amazing. , if someone could swap out the silly coloured hit indication circles to more of a blood splash animation? If there's a way to enhance the gore system that's already in place to show injuries more quickly, or some bleeding on to the character instead of them just bruising the way they do, and honestly just remove the coloured circles, I think this game could have such a larger impact for the player when you land a hit with these changes.

Edited by KrustyDustie