Can this Cell Spawning Mods Coexist?

Maniax2

Planing to have all this mods but i was wondering if they can coexist together without those pesky random CTDs on outdoors due to cell corruption i guess...so has anyone used all of this or a portion of em working well?

• Birds of Skyrim
  • Pets of Skyrim
  • Inconsequential Npcs
  • Interesting Npcs
  • Immersive Patrols
  • Immersive Creatures
  • Populated Towns and Villages
  • Populated Lands and Roads Paths
  • 83Willows 101BugsHD Butterfly Dragonfly Luna-Moth Torchbug
  • SkyTEST Realistic Animals and Predators
  • Deadly Dragons Lore Friendly
  • Skymonstermod lore v4
  • Horses Gone Wild and Obis Bandits

Any major conflict between some of this or a specific load order for em to work?

and if not all capable of working could you recommend the only ones should...

Edited by Maniax2

Yes, use Wrye Bash and make a Bashed Patch, any number of mods that alter cells/leveled lists can work together, make sure the 'leveled list' option is checked, and that no other option you don't want is checked!

Though, your CTDs are coming from sheer number of NPCs, which can cause LOTS of stress, I personally suggest removing about half of these mods, even if you use wryebash;

Inconsequential Npcs

Interesting Npcs

Immersive Patrols

Populated Towns and Villages

Populated Lands and Roads Paths

These mods are all great, but using them all together will result in stress-CTDs that can not be avoided.

Yes, use Wrye Bash and make a Bashed Patch, any number of mods that alter cells/leveled lists can work together, make sure the 'leveled list' option is checked, and that no other option you don't want is checked!

Though, your CTDs are coming from sheer number of NPCs, which can cause LOTS of stress, I personally suggest removing about half of these mods, even if you use wryebash;

Inconsequential Npcs

Interesting Npcs

Immersive Patrols

These mods are all great, but using them all together will result in stress-CTDs that can not be avoided.

Does stress CTD comes with low fps? constant stutterer? or mini freeze? tried em all out with wyre bash , boss , cleaned and patched...average fps 40 , no stutter at all , ram usage around 2gb , no overheat from gpu or cpu and got sudden random ctd by just wandering around (around 5min of stepping outside not on the same spot the ctd)

pd: using latest mod organizer.

Edited by Maniax2

Inconsequential Npcs

Interesting Npcs

Immersive Patrols

Does stress CTD comes with low fps? constant stutterer? or mini freeze? tried em all out with wyre bash , boss , cleaned and patched...average fps 40 , no stutter at all , ram usage around 2gb , no overheat from gpu or cpu and got sudden random ctd by just wandering around (around 5min of stepping outside not on the same spot the ctd)

They can, but they don't always. Skyrim has a lot of 'ceilings', one of them is an 'NPC ceiling', every NPC in the game fires scripts, has textures, and lots of other stuff constantly, a good way to test it is go into a really populated area and just stand there. If it CTDs after a while, then it's probably the cause, then go to an unpopulated area, and stand there for a while, and if there is no CTD then it pretty much proves it.

Sadly, it is basically impossible to stably use that many NPC mods at once. I usually stick two a max of two NPC mods and one creature mod (like SIC) but it's because I favor stability over tons of stuff in the world. In my opinion, skyrim is suppose to be semi-dead and lifeless. lol But that's just me!

Inconsequential Npcs

Interesting Npcs

Immersive Patrols

They can, but they don't always. Skyrim has a lot of 'ceilings', one of them is an 'NPC ceiling', every NPC in the game fires scripts, has textures, and lots of other stuff constantly, a good way to test it is go into a really populated area and just stand there. If it CTDs after a while, then it's probably the cause, then go to an unpopulated area, and stand there for a while, and if there is no CTD then it pretty much proves it.

Sadly, it is basically impossible to stably use that many NPC mods at once. I usually stick two a max of two NPC mods and one creature mod (like SIC) but it's because I favor stability over tons of stuff in the world. In my opinion, skyrim is suppose to be semi-dead and lifeless. lol But that's just me!

Well the random ctd are only exclusively happening outdoors with or without many npcs , ive been standing with perhaps 3 times the amount of npc on screen and fighting inside of riften and no ctd in comparison to outdoors...

Inconsequential Npcs

Interesting Npcs

Immersive Patrols

Well the random ctd are only exclusively happening outdoors with or without many npcs , ive been standing with perhaps 3 times the amount of npc on screen and fighting inside of riften and no ctd in comparison to outdoors...

Do you have uGridsToLoad edited? If so, that is a very bad idea if you are using mods that add lots of animals NPC and will cause constant CTDs outdoors. It will also no create any lag or FPS drop at all like you described.

also, when you are outdoors it puts a lot of stress on the game in general, adding in more then a few extra NPCs will cause it to crash, where as you can bein an indoor cell with TONs of NPCs and never get a crash, because the game can focus on the NPCs more.

uGridsToLoad at 5 and ExteriorCellbuffer at 36 (guess those are default values maybe lowering that bring more exterior stability xD?) anyway guess is just as you say , to many animals may cause constant CTD even if not particular lag or fps drop (thats what was confusing me)

Its strange though is this stress to the game in general limited by skyrim's design even though my computer could be capable of handling it?

no tweak to improve general stress to game? maybe papyrus settings? this how they are atm:

[Papyrus]
fUpdateBudgetMS=4
fExtraTaskletBudgetMS=4
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=2000.0
iMinMemoryPageSize=256
iMaxMemoryPageSize=1024
iMaxAllocatedMemoryBytes=2097152
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1
Edited by Maniax2

uGridsToLoad at 5 and ExteriorCellbuffer at 36 (guess those are default values maybe lowering that bring more exterior stability xD?) anyway guess is just as you say , to many animals may cause constant CTD even if not particular lag or fps drop (thats what was confusing me)

Its strange though is this stress to the game in general limited by skyrim's design even though my computer could be capable of handling it?

no tweak to improve general stress to game? maybe papyrus settings? this how they are atm:

[Papyrus]
fUpdateBudgetMS=4
fExtraTaskletBudgetMS=4
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=2000.0
iMinMemoryPageSize=256
iMaxMemoryPageSize=1024
iMaxAllocatedMemoryBytes=2097152
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1

do NOOOOT touch those two options. lol increasing ugridstoload is a VERY advanced edit that should not be attempted without tons of know how, and unless your game is already EXTREMELY stable, it's one of the single most problematic tweaks you can make to the game. lol also, I think lowering it would butcher the 'pop in rate' of things, they would literally start popping in like, 20 feet from you... Some mods that claim to "fix" this issue have become populor here lately and it's made a lot of less-experienced modders think of trying it, and this is just a bad idea. I've been playing Skyrim since day one, modding for about a year, reinstalled it about 20 different times, and I have never actually successfully edited ugridstoload without getting CTDs every 5 minutes, even with using all of the suggested tweaks and mods available on the nexus that claim to make it stable.

also, papyrus settings should be left at vanilla. I tried a tweak once to increase mine, it did nothing at first, but as time passed it made my scripts start misfiring. =[ Generally, unless you know EXACTLY what you are doing, tweaking the ini is like defusing a bomb, one wrong move and BOOM. I'm not trying to say you aren't a skilled modder or anything, editing inis can just cause lots of CTDs and other issues with the tiniest incorrect edit, and generally if you knew exactly what you were doing, you probably wouldn't be asking me about it! lol

there is a tweak right in there that can add stability to your outdoor cells. Just add this into your skyrim.ini [General] section

bPreemptivelyUnloadCells=1

it's location in the [General] section probably doesn't matter, but I put it right under "uExterior Cell Buffer=36"

What this does is unloads cells behind you as walk, if your turn around the world will have to pop back into existence like before, but it helps keep your game from CTDing when wondering around outside for a long time. It probably won't fix your specific issue though... As I said, it's probably best to remove some of the mods I suggest one by one until the game stabilizes. ^_^

Edited by ArtMurder

tyvm for the ini tweak Artmurder and i must say ive finall found what was causing those random CTDs on my heavily moded game and surprisingly it wasnt a mod conflict or because using old save on this...

after doing countless stress tests i realized i got the ctd only around whiterun - falkreath and riverwood...and same thing on a new game with this mod pack , so because i use Mod Organizer (virtualized modding) i though i was immune to altering vanilla skyrim files so casually someone in chat mentioned i should verify cache integrity and so i just copied my DLC.esm to keep the clean files , verified and skyrim downloaded a the .esm and 3 more files somehow skyrim lost Oo copied back cleaned esm , did a stress test and not a single CTD :O!

now i just run into freezes whenever ive been in outdoors for a long time which i guess is normal cause i dont think skyrim can handle that much script usage...so the answer to my question is , those mods i listed CAN coexist together but the heavy script on skyrim design may not sustain it...

Edited by Maniax2

From what I know, Inconsequential NPCs shouldn't be causing to many problems, as it adds only a few specific NPCs compared to some which add in tons of random spawning NPCs.

I would keep Interesting NPCs if nothing else, it adds a few high quality NPCs, and has basically no effect on FPS/CTDs.

If I personally had to guess Immersive Patrols could be causing some issues, I got CTDs the one time I tried it. Also, it does the same general thing that populated roads/paths/lands does.

Populated Towns and Villages and Populated Lands and Roads Paths are designed to work together, and are made by the same modder. These two are known to be "less then perfect" and can cause problems for some people, though I've never used them.

I can pretty much promise you you will keep having freezes/CTDs/problems of some kind as long as you have this many NPC mods installed, some people get trouble from just installing Immersive Patrols by itself. If you have a REALLY beast computer it can handle more then most people, but to many NPCs is to many NPCs regardless of what your computer is like. xD