Pirates Cove - Trying to revive this mod!

Tehandyman

Well production has been slow and I haven't been a great leader but we have a few things here and there and I've made a few quests. But I'll try to create a few more quests and possibly release it before 2015 (hopefully).

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys, sorry I haven't been active for a while but I've been working on the mod making quests and such. But I really need people to make some more interiors. We already have a brilliant skomma den made by BluePiano and the Hookers and Horkers made but we need now: the barracks, the underground market, the pirate loot storage and the bone crusher ganghouse to be made. Any new people are welcome! Make sure to mainly use the riften tool kit.

Alright I've got time today to work on something...I'm gonna do the Underground Market, since that is the biggest thing that needs accomplishing. Good thing it's a rainy day....

Great progress!

I have a few questions about the mod:

- First of all the ship: Will it have a fast travel system like the Northern Cardinal?

- Will East Empire Company have a role to play?

- Are the different pirate factions joinable? For example the Blood-Horkers

- What do you still need to do?

And I'm quite sure that some of these have been answered earlier, but I couldn't find them. And has anyone of you watched the tv-series Black Sails? Nassau is a prime example of a pirate town, for a couple of years it had no real ruler since Britain left the island for a few years. "A nation of thieves" This concept could be adopted to the mod. No Imperials or Stormcloaks, just the lowlifes.

To answer all of your questions, the ship will be built in the main story line and I hope it will have a fast travel system like the Northern Cardinal, the East Empire Company might be involved in a few quests, the blood horkers are a definite joinable faction as well as 1 other faction and the mod still needs the main story line completed, side quests completed, the arena scripted out and all the interiors and navmeshing finished so quite a lot to do.

To answer all of your questions, the ship will be built in the main story line and I hope it will have a fast travel system like the Northern Cardinal, the East Empire Company might be involved in a few quests, the blood horkers are a definite joinable faction as well as 1 other faction and the mod still needs the main story line completed, side quests completed, the arena scripted out and all the interiors and navmeshing finished so quite a lot to do.

Thank you for your answers! Keep up the good work!

You could ask hothtrooper44 to use his pirate armor mod

No disrespect intended but I honestly don't like much of the armor, at least the body part, the hat and the eye patch are cool, I have downloaded the mod to use it yes, but only use the hat and the eye patch, the body part is not so attractive, in my opinion.

• 1 month later...