Pirates Cove - Trying to revive this mod!

Tehandyman

Hiya. Been lurking on this mod. In this new year, how's the progress now? :D

Well to be honest...it's kinda stopped progressing, it needs help from someone who can take it over. I made the town, it's been orgranized by two different modders because I don't have the experience to manage all the files. It's sad really, because a ton of work has gone into it...I'm just about ready to say it needs to be released as is, incomplete to perhaps attract modders to complete it!

The mod could be done actually if we just simplified what was left I suppose.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hiya. Been lurking on this mod. In this new year, how's the progress now? :D

Well to be honest...it's kinda stopped progressing, it needs help from someone who can take it over. I made the town, it's been orgranized by two different modders because I don't have the experience to manage all the files. It's sad really, because a ton of work has gone into it...I'm just about ready to say it needs to be released as is, incomplete to perhaps attract modders to complete it!

The mod could be done actually if we just simplified what was left I suppose.

What about releasing a YouTube video trailer showcasing what has been done so far? I guess that could attract people to be involved with this project :D

I can't help with modding (no tech skills and limited time :( ) but let's see what I can do with spreading info

• 6 months later...