Hitman style disguises

rebel28

Ahh, when it comes to infiltration, not many games are as good as Hitman.

Maybe another addition could be:

When you wear raider armor, raider's are non-hostile (Till you attack them, steal from them, or they get a good look at you)

When you wear Talon armor, talon mercs are non-hostile (Till you attack them, steal from them, or they get a good look at you)

etc..

I think that would be a good addition.

attach that script to every armor:

scn myscript

begin onequip
player.addfaction raiders
end

begin onunequip
player.removefaction raiders
end

as for the "get a close look" youll also have to toy around with the FOV of the NPC and add that as an "if" statement in the "removefaction" block...

or give every npc an aggro radius onequip

One advantage, after playing Hitman 2, 3, and 4. I wished there was a dialog system, so you could explain to security that you got lost or something.

We could make it so if you stand close to someone for too long, they realise you're not as badass as them.

Or we make it so people talk to you when you get close, and you have to convince them you're a raider, talon, etc.

not everyone, mainly the grunts. Important NPC's I will leave alone to avoid bugs that may occur.

Another thing I'd love to add is a Cover system. my head is full of ideas, I'm trying to get them out, :wallbash:

Wouldn't a cover system be kind of hard?

I mean the AI in Fallout 3 are actually pretty smart. Well the ones in Enclave Commander are. I had 3 of them take cover when a frag came near, but that was probably a fluke

Well, I'm no expert on the GECK, but when I look at other mods that have been made, this looks possible.

you'd probably need:

Animations

Hotspots (or something that makes your player go to a certain position (a wall))

Hotkeys (To get behind the wall)

and DR increase

Archived