business man

Baresark

hi all

Well i really dont know if a mod like that exist already but i have an idea about a business mod in order to increase the gameplay of character using barter skill and intelligence more than pure combat character.

there is a lot of mod who make you able to create your own stuff like drugs,ammo ,weapon,ect...

My idea is to make your own shop depending on what you want to sell.

In your shop some new npc could come and buy stuff you have created.

All faction could come and buy stuff from you in huge proportion.For example, a raider boss could come and ask you to make 20 assault rifle or 20 med-X for his group and let you 1 week to do it.

More your barter skill and intelligence are high, more ppl come to buy in your shop and more your benefice is high.

you can have special request from ppl who cant travel to your shop like agatha or raider from the pitt,ect... So you have to prepare a caravan to go there.

If you have to much order, you can hire some worker to help you.

More your shop grow up more it can be attacked by bandits.

if you have more idea about that and if you think it could be good ig let me know.

I dont know how to use the geck cos i m not enough clever so if a modder is interested...

very interesting. some thing that could make it a little more challenging is that to make the parts you would have to create them using items that can only be found certain fractions areas.

I was thinking about intelligence to be more close to reality, i mean you need some organisation to handle a good shop,its not all ppl who can do it.

Even ugly ppl can have a shop and be rich, for example bill gates is not a charismatic guy but he have earned a lot of money by selling his stuff cleverly(dunno if the word cleverly exist lol)

I hope you see what i mean :)

Guest deleted934561

I agree with IceDragon987 that will take a lot of scripting and you would have to create all new NPCs just to do that

all NPCs are allowed to steal everything they want. Yet they threaten you just for moving your mouse over an item.

and I haven't seen any npcs buy anything at all. just hang out at rivet city market I don't see how anyone there makes money.

But I love this idea and seen it mentioned a lot with the caravan ideas with the DreadBess mod.

I would love to dump all this junk i collect in a store or caravan and have it sell with out having to sell 5 things to Moira wait 4 days and sell 3 thing and have to wait another 4 days. even when I run to every merchant in Megaton and caravans when they are there I can only offload 2% of all the junk I can't stop picking up.

I think i spend more time being overloaded then anything else. and yes i know there are mods and codes to get past that but that makes the game very boring.

But I do agree something needs to be done where you can open a shop of some kind and from seeing the next two DLCs coming out don't look like they will be adding anything to help this.

maybe the new fallout vagas will have this option (prays)

Well i m not a modder but i use wasteland traveller mod and i was thinking about the same configuration for my idea.

Sometimes travellers come to you and a window open with some option where you can help them to go to a town, let them go alone or send them to hell.

Could use the same system to trade with the ppl who come to your shop.

Guest deleted934561

I think the easiest way to do this mod as would any mod with a merchant/caravan would be make a script to a npc

with no set amount of caps . player gives him everything that he/she wants to get rid of and as you do so the amount will add up when done the script will kick in giving the player the estimated amount worth for all the items.

player get the money the merchant gets new stuff to sell and now his inventory is full of wasteland junk

the script could reset in 2 days leaving some items in and adding new items and removing others

I do wish someone would make something more useful for a shop then what is in the game

It could be good too, an npc is the dealer and you re the maker.

The point of this mod was to increase the capacity of the player to use the mod who give ability to create own stuff.

By the way it was to increase gameplay of scavenger who travel and loot all poo he find in destroyed building.

I wan more thing like the ghoul who ask you sugar bomb or the guy who ask you chinese rifle at paradise falls.

Archived