Need Serious help!

eddy4life

I don't know what is going on, but I see that the time in Skyrim is F*cked! When I want to wait some time, it says Sundas 12:00pm, and it doesn't change! It's daytime forever! What's even worse, it is day, but the system thinks that it's night, so there are many NPCs on their houses, sleeping forever! What I notice was, that other saves doesn't has this problem.

The problem started (Or at lease I realized it) doing a mission for the Companion Guild, when Farkas and the Dragonborn goes to a Crypt to get a wuuthrad fragment, when he transforms into a werewolf while you are trapped in a room. I saved the game when I was trapped, exit the game, and downloaded the mod "The Dance of Death", and deleted the "Dragon Combat Overhaul" and "Ice and Fire Overhaul" mods, because these were giving me problems. When I went to the game, everything was okay, I tested The Dance of Death mod, and finished the mission. When I got outside, the whole sky was black, I wanted to wait and it said 12:00pm and didn't change. So, I just ignored it, and fast-traveled to Whiterun to end the mission completely. When I got to Whiterun, the city was EMPTY! Only guards and the mission NPCs were there!

I don't know what is going on! I think that it was that mod, but I've uninstalled it and it's still the same! If someone can help me, I will be very thankful!

My best advice is first, uninstall all your mods, see if it helps with your savegame. If not, uninstall all mods and start a new clean save. And if that doesn't help, I'd say you should reinstall skyrim, and install all of your wanted mods BEFORE you start playing. Installing mods while in-game is never a good idea.

I understand, but is there any way to keep my save? I'm level 38 and I passed the thieves guild quests, the main quests, the collage of mage quests, the civil war quests and I have dragon armor, daedric armor and mansions of heathfire. I don't want to start again!

First, go to steam and verify your cache. Next, go to your documents\My Games\Skyrim folder and rename your ini files to something else and then start Skyrim (not SKSE) to recreate your inis. Go to a save before the save that is giving you a problem and see how things look. If everything looks alright load the save and finish the dungeon and see if you have solved your problem. If not load a save that does work or start a new game.

I have experienced this issue, and it can be fixed temporarily by doing the following:

ts (Console)

(Target Your Character) resurrect (Console)

Now go into an Indoor cell (House, Building)

Wait 30 days

(Still targeting your Character) resurrect (Console)

ts (Console)

This always worked for me, so if it works let me know.

If not; tell me and I'll see what I can do.