[Offer] 3d artist willing to make simple stuff free. ask away.

Fernicles

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno, toast is pretty important to get right ya know :D

I want to warn you. For some reason, uv is bugged in your fbx. 3d max 2013 is unable to open this fbx so i used os to export. People will probably need at least a blender to export correctly to 3ds 2013/2014 (other versions of 3ds don't work with bgs plugins)

Edited by South8028

I dunno, toast is pretty important to get right ya know :D

I want to warn you. For some reason, uv is bugged in your fbx. 3d max 2013 is unable to open this fbx so i used os to export. People will probably need at least a blender to export correctly to 3ds 2013/2014 (other versions of 3ds don't work with bgs plugins)

Yeah, broke her open, looking into it now, most likely because maya was not exporting as Tri's when I exported to fbx. Thats the most likely anyway.

Was having a go at figuring out how to export through the blender pathway, UUUGHHH, i forgot why i hate other programs so much, feel like im completely lost even though I know exactly what to do lol.

Managed to get it to export to nif but refuses to show up in nifskope. ahh well, imma sleep, when I come up with clean files ill update the mod file, maybe if I can reliably export to nif I might do that but man, its fiddly.

You can try obj. But in this case, do not attach the meshes in prefabricated models. Because max does not always correctly select meshes when meshes penetrate each other.

My first attempt at making shoes. It turned out low poly. ~7.5k poly. Of these, the boots themselves are ~ 1.2k, the rest are laces. ) I will still redo the texture. I tried the belts, but they are somehow distorted by bones.

https://disk.yandex.ru/d/1yWUv-9fastQcg

Edited by South8028

Ok, so... Zorkas, heres your Toast. https://www.dropbox.com/s/ef2z2xuvl30yif3/Toast.rar?dl=0

It miiight have accidentaly been textured in 4k. lol.

Dont worry Ronin, lol I dont mind, your rocks are getting there, all unwrapped but only done one rock so far, working my way through them. :tongue:

Edit: if I dont see a toaster weapon come out imma be dissapointed, just sayin, cos my toaster is lethal lol.

I'm in no hury. At all. I started on this project about 2 years ago, probably be another year before I'll be releasing anything. Meanwhile I still spend most my time on finishing my vault pieces.

I did however use my weekend to work on my cave meshes. Further enhanced & recolored my textures.

Prety much finished on the cave rock texture, including Normal & a Heightmap. (Still no specular yet)

A tiny bit more color and brighter.

& my 4 floor pieces have improved significantly. Each will tile seamless with itself and all 4 with eachother for building diverse floors / paths. They all come with a normal and heightmap.

Those heightmaps do wonders on a (high poly) mesh, to realy get the texture, normal & mesh in harmony.

Just decimate it to low poly and it all looks perfect.

This will help me greatly to convert all existing rocks, cliffs & tunnels to better fit my texture.

I did notice the "tunnel" as I created for you is a bit off. The texture on the tunnel should be applied about 2x as much & the floors should be about half their size.

Eh, finally sorted out the mod lol, and exporting. which puts me on track to sort out these normal maps and figure out the materials system thing I guess :P

Should have something sorted after the comming weekend. might not have all the textures but color, UV and models for certain. :D