[Offer] 3d artist willing to make simple stuff free. ask away.

Fernicles

I finished the caverock texture. Not gonna change much anymore I think. Might give it a bit of a wet look, but for that I need to see it in-game first, which I still need to check. Looks great everywhere else though ;)

52537461-1674613016.png

You can download the mesh incl. caverock01 texture (Diffuse, Normal & Specular) + 2 heightmaps here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-zHIo6NT4rU0NkfwT7rGCTSo3T-oa6hC/view?usp=sharing

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't have to use it for the stalagmites, only if it looks right. Mostly its just in case you need/want to test it matches (a bit) & doesn't look off.

You may do with it as you please beyond that.

I noticed it is a popular image/texture. As I forgot to put it on hidden, so I got 1.6k views within 12 hours. (Other images I did upload for getting comments, all got less then 300, in weeks. :)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/uxbgglym6bvupv7/Stalactites.rar?dl=0

Try that out RoNin, let me know if it works lol, multiple texture options included some are greyscale so they can be laid over a texture of your choosing in different ways to match the look of other assets.
Included Nif and dds, hopefully they work but eh, its a first attempt so yah let me know if it fails :P

Perfect!

Except the nif :tongue: Its a Skyrim nif by the looks of it. That doesn't work for fallout 4. You would need to save it as such. (different type of trishape node)

But an .obj will do just fine.

Edited by RoNin1971

It's not really NSFW but can i request a condom box + condom wrappers ? for the box, just a retexture of the vanilla ammo box will do the trick (weathered texture if possible) and for the condom wrappers, a metallic looking square (aluminum) is more than enough.
The condom wrappers will be used as world model for an armor so it needs physics. The idea is that every box will yield 10 wrappers on use.

istockphoto-911811676-1024x1024.jpg

Edited by lee3310

I can't really do physics or collisions yet, I can make you a basic nif and dds but thats about as far as Ive learned for fallout4. Point me at a tutorial and I might do it but yeah, expect it to take a bit while I work out how to make it do the thing using the programs I have access to. (im using maya 2023 which means it can be problematic getting anything to work XD)

did you want this thing like high poly modeled? you say your using it for armor so what a giant condom wrapper for armor? :P

I can't really do physics or collisions yet, I can make you a basic nif and dds but thats about as far as Ive learned for fallout4. Point me at a tutorial and I might do it but yeah, expect it to take a bit while I work out how to make it do the thing using the programs I have access to. (im using maya 2023 which means it can be problematic getting anything to work XD)

did you want this thing like high poly modeled? you say your using it for armor so what a giant condom wrapper for armor? :tongue:

Thank you for indulging my request and there is no rush, i had this idea for a while now and it can wait.

A .dds and nif is a very good start, i will look for a tutorial on how to add physics and i'm sure there is someone here who can help with that.

Actually, i already found and edited an old condom .nif , so i just need the wrapper as world model for when you drop it (it's not a hazmat suit, just a tiny aluminium square will suffice :laugh: )

Edited by lee3310

condoms must be made by vaulttec. Pipboy taste. Blue condoms with gold stripes, collectible. Authenticity is guaranteed by the Vaultboy Fisherman watermark. The most valuable condom with pixel animation. Gives 100 rubber. Can be traded for a relatively young slave in nucaworld, or an old monkey for household. Edited by South8028