kronaras

I've just started playing skyrim again, and i was wondering what are the best mods for graphics out there, including textures, enb or anything that improves the overall visual quality of the game. Any suggestions are welcome.

Edited by kronaras

Textures and Lighting:

Skyrim 2k, Serious HD Skyrim Retextures, AOF Detailed Mountains, AMidianBorn armor and weapon textures, Rewamped Exterior Fog, Enhanced Lights and FX, Realistic Water two, Skyrim Flora Overhaul, Unique Grasses, Project Parallax remastered, High Quality LODs.

Enb

Kinematic enb or Kountervibe enb if you can run them. Best enb's for Skyrim when it comes to time put into them, effects and realism (and lore-friendly). I prefer Kinematic of the two, but Kountervibe comes close. No other enb's comes close to these.

Stakado Cinemascope ENB if you want a great looking lore-friendly enb with a very low performance cost. It's a little outdated tho, but probably the best you'll get if you want little performance loss

If you get very low fps with Kinematic or Kountervibe enb but still want to use them, disable ambient Occlusion and Depth of Field, as it will improve fps a lot without altering the look dramatically. You can also disable sun-glare, sunrays, water, for better performance. Everything else should be left enabled.

Ini changes

Improve view distance further and many other stuff. Google it if you wanna know what to change and how to do it.