Skyrim keeps crashing on start up with more then one mod installed

RangerBoo

Okay, at first my Skyrim crashed on me a few days ago. Since then I have deleted my saves and uninstall and reinstalled Skyrim to no avail. So when I reinstalled Skyrim this time I decided to just install one mod and see what happens. It started up so I installed a second mod, crashed right on start up and these are all mods that I have used and played before with no problems. Anyone else having this problem?

If you do not meet the mods requirements it will crash on startup.

If you have a mod that required SKSE, it will present you with a warning, and then resume the game normally.

But, should it require a DLC you do not have; then it will Immediately crash.

I first realized this when I disabled Hearthfire because of a bug that ruined the game for me, and it crashed on startup.

As it turns out I had the Hearthfire Multiple Adoptions mod still enabled.

Tell me the mod that made your game crash and I'll look into it.

If you do not meet the mods requirements it will crash on startup.

If you have a mod that required SKSE, it will present you with a warning, and then resume the game normally.

But, should it require a DLC you do not have; then it will Immediately crash.

I first realized this when I disabled Hearthfire because of a bug that ruined the game for me, and it crashed on startup.

As it turns out I had the Hearthfire Multiple Adoptions mod still enabled.

Tell me the mod that made your game crash and I'll look into it.

I have SKSE and all the DLC's, these mods have never given me a problem before. It doesn't matter which mod it is it just keeps crashing.