boss load order and bashed patch

bill2505

somewhere i had read that bashed patch should always load last but boss leaves some mods after bashed patch mainly some compatibility patches and one duke patric mod esp. should i leave them where boss put them or make bashed patch be last in order to rebuild it

somewhere i had read that bashed patch should always load last but boss leaves some mods after bashed patch mainly some compatibility patches and one duke patric mod esp. should i leave them where boss put them or make bashed patch be last in order to rebuild it

If BOSS does not recognize the mods in your load order, it'll put them last. You'll need to manually move these yourself.

That being said, there are some mods that actually do need to be loaded last, even past the BP. There are very, very few mods where that would apply. If BOSS did recognize them and still puts them in last place, I'd double check with the mods' readmes to see if they do indeed need to be loaded past the BP. Most of the ones that require it should state that.

Lastly, make sure you have an updated BOSS. If it's outdated, there might be some mods that it doesn't recognize.

Edited by lonewolf_kai