Help scaling an armour mesh

adb3nj

As other people have done, I'm trying to separate the bomber jacket from the BoS pilot outfit. Because any underarmour made it bulge weirdly, I selected the 'no underarmor scaling' flag in CreationKit, which means it now displays as expected but nearly every piece of underarmour clips through it – including the BoS uniform in certain circumstances. I thought a solution would be to make the jacket mesh slightly bigger, but this has proved trickier than anticipated. What I have discovered:

1. Scaling the TriShape in NifSkope makes no difference, since it snaps to the bone data regardless.

2. Scaling the bone nodes in NifSkope affects the appearance in NifSkope, but not in the game.

The only option I can see remaining is going into Blender and dragging the vertices around, but to do that in a controlled way is going to take forever. Is there an alternative?

Edited by adb3nj

Don't have Outfit studia installed (installed with Body slide)? Clothes meshes don't need nifscop. This is done in OS. With OS, you can change any clothes for any bodies. Scale, sculpt, crop, copy, or create new bone weights, copy sliders, or create your own. Edited by South8028