Clothes & Underwear seperations

rebel28

I was wondering if it would be possible to make Clothes and Underwear(Bikinis, Lingerie, etc.) seperate.

So I can wear this:

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/images/5566-1-1241185160.jpg

under this:

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/images/2944-1-1232393202.jpg

Is this possible, if so can someone make it?

Guest deleted934561

the best way to accomplish what your asking is to add the underwear as a hot key and your armor as another

example armor is set to #7 and underwear to #8

But I do wish they would make it inter changeable so you could wear the top of one armor and the bottoms of another

much like you can with helmets

I know I tinkered with one mod I had that made companions remove power helmets if on when they smoked or drank

and I set the script so they would wear recon helmet when they power helmet was removed

it was cool looking but I don't have that any more was on my old computer and it crashed and all was lost :(

I think my request has been confused, I do wish I could wear seperate tops with other bottoms.

But what I want to be able to do, is wear lingerie under the "merc traveler armor" so you see the thong under the pants/trousers.

Guest deleted934561

ohhhh ok I don't think you can stack textures like that you would have to contact the armor creator and or do it on your own but you would have to mix the textures the way you like it into one new texture where the thong is showing

that was something that has bugged me too before the nude mods you can see the raider was topless you remove the armor then where the hell did that tee shirt come from. if your gona make them wear underwear have it show where it would show in the armor too

I noticed that bug too.

I just got that idea because my character is able to wear, five types of headwear (Earrings, Pendant, Mask, Helmet, and something else)

Because it would look good, not to mention how it could increase my DR.

and some people might find it useful

Archived