None of my mods are working anymore

AndrewFaulkner

I had to get my laptop's hard drive and Operating System replaced recently so I lost pretty much everything. So the other day I redownloaded Skyrim SE (Although it has the update to make it on par with AE, so I was recommended by modders to get the AE version of any mods that have the option between a SE & AE file, even though I'm pretty sure most SE mods are compatible with the AE version of the game) So I redownloaded SKSE with the newest AE version and got some must have mods like Unofficial Patch, Sky UI, RaceMenu, Live Another Life etc. I also got the important utility mods like FNIS, Papyrus etc. But when I loaded into the game (Yes, by clicking on the skse loader and not the actual Skyrim SE Launcher) I first of all noticed Life Another Life wasn't working, I got to where you make your character and neither Sky UI or Race Menu were working, I played the og intro to where you can access your menu, checked to see if the body mod I had was working (Flawn's Arognians) and it wasn't. So I quit the game deployed mods, updated FNIS just to make sure, when I went back in to load the game, the game didn't even recognise that I had mods installed, because as you know it says a save is modded on the menu, but this new save I started didn't say it was modded, loaded up the game and the mod menus wern't even showing up when I paused the game. I feel like I'm missing something. I have a feeling it's either a Skse issue or something much more problematic, but I hope it's not something to bad. So if anyone has any ideas on what to do please let me know.

Edited by AndrewFaulkner

The newest versions of Live Another Life and other mods by Arthmoor are only available on his AFKmods website ( https://www.afkmods.com ). A site that helps you find which mod versions are compatible with the various versions of Skyrim SE/AE can be found on ( https://modding.wiki/en/skyrim/users/skse-plugins ). Double check the versions that you have, and make any needed changes for your version of SE/AE.