Fallout Liberation Wars

Spartan0536

Old Mod  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Have you seen, or do you know about my older mod?

• Yes
    • No
    • Im new to Fallout and or this site

Ok so I am abandoning parts of my old mod to make more sense out of my new one, I have been ompiling other mods and ideas as well as official DLC resources to help make Fallout Liberation Wars a success. If you were working with me on the older mod please contact me and I will bring you up to speed. Here is what this mod will entail

Warning: You will need all 3 DLC's installed for this mod to function (due to legality issues this is required)

Woodrats Old Military Bunker (will be custom modded to fit the needs of the mod)

Access to the base will be given at the completion of the main story

Depeding upon your play style your base may be directed/funded by either the Brotherhood Of Steel or the Enclave (depending upon your alignment and Final Decision of the main story).

This mod will put you in command of a Regiment of troops (not fully controllable), as Regimental Commander you decide what Battalion (2 battalion in total are stationed) to send out to do general missions for base funds. You directly control your Special forces team and have your own personal vertibird that transports you and your SF team (note the SF team is not a permanent companion but an asset that can be called upon when exploring the fallout world depending upon how many missions you have completed with them).

A Random mission generator

A simulation training room (no experience points will be awarded for beating the sims, they are there to enrich gameplay).

Real world Modern and Fallout 2 & 3 Weapons with enhanced textures

A tactical Pip Boy that allows you to order where to place your companions and their actions

more will be released later but the drawing plans for the base and most of the weapons are finished and are guaranteed to be no less than High Quality.

This is a community mod all all who are up to the task may partake in it and be credited for their efforts, any takers?

out of curiosity, what do you mean by "enhanced textures"? also, why can't the sim room give you xp? I think it would be better if it did, even if its reduced. Anyway, I think the sim room alone is enough to make people want this mod, considereing the requests for arena areas.

out of curiosity, what do you mean by "enhanced textures"? also, why can't the sim room give you xp? I think it would be better if it did, even if its reduced. Anyway, I think the sim room alone is enough to make people want this mod, considereing the requests for arena areas.

i didnt want it to be like a "cheat" where you can just keep doing the sim to get XP, but I guess maybe 1-5 XP per sim is ok, it can be amended, if anyone else wants Xp for it then it will definately change, it was just my initial thought. As far as a sim room, its idea in the mod is not so much "arena" but as tactical training, the big idea is that you can go in sim by yourself or take part in a battalion exercise, or a squad excercise. Although i can imagine someone making their own version for "arena" matches if they wish. There will be changes to this mod as it progresses but the core components will remain the same, thank you for the input.

edit: as to the "enhanced textures" they will be higher resolution textures taken from all around the fallout community to help make the game look a little better, a possible low resolution is in the works as well. It all depends upon the kind of system that you have.

NEW RELEASE!!!!!!!!!

Weapons List Release 1

Sidearms - Coming Soon

Shotguns:

1. HAWK Standard RIOT Semi-Auto 18.4mm Shotgun

2. VEPR 12 Mod 02 12 Gauge Semi-Auto Shotgun

3. Franchi SPAS 15 12 Gauge Semi-Auto Shotgun

4. Benelli Nova Tactical 12 Gauge Pump Shotgun

5.*Replacer- Gilbert Equipment Co USAS 12 12 Gauge Semi-Auto Shotgun

Sub Machine Guns - Coming Soon

Assault Rifles:

1. QBZ Type 95 5.8x42mm

2. Kalashnikov AK-103 7.62x39mm M43

3. Nikonov AN-94 "Abakan" 5.45x39mm

4. ST Kinetics SAR-21 5.56x45mm NATO

5. H&K G36C 5.56x45mm NATO

6. H&K 417 7.62x51mm NATO

7. ZM Weapons LR-300-ML 5.56x45mm NATO

8. US Surface Warfare Center MK14 Mod 0 7.62x51mm NATO

9.*Replacer- QBZ Type 03 5.8x42mm

10.*Replacer- FN SCAR-H MK17 6.8mm SPC Remington

Light Machine Guns (heavy weapons):

1. QJY Type 88 GPMG 5.8x42mm

2. Kalashnikov RPK-74M LMG 5.45x39mm

3. Kalashnikov PKM LMG 7.62x54Rmm

4. H&K MG4KE 5.56x45mm NATO

5. H&K 21E 7.62x51mm NATO

6. FN MK48 Mod 0 LWMG 7.62x51mm NATO

Sniper Rifles:

1. Poly Technologies (PLA) M06 12.7x108mm Semi-Auto Heavy Sniper

2. Zastava M76 7.92x57mm Mauser Semi-Auto Medium Sniper

3. IZHMASH SV-98 7.62x54Rmm Bolt Action Medium Sniper

4. TSNIITochMash VSS 9x39mm SP6 Semi/Auto Light Sniper

5. Barrett M99 .416 Barrett Single Shot (No Magazine) Bolt Action Heavy Sniper

6. DSR Precision DSR-1 7.62x51mm NATO Bolt Action Medium Sniper

7. AI L96 Arctic Warfare Super Magnum 8.60x70mm (.338 Lapua Magnum) Bolt Action Medium Sniper

8. Knights Armament XM110 SASR .300 Whisper Semi-Auto Light Sniper

9.*Replacer- Walther WA2000 7.62x51mm NATO Semi-Auto Medium Sniper

This list is far from over and will continue to grow as research continues, each replacer and standard weapon will have a historical background that will be explained in-game to help enrich the fallout universe. Let me know what you think.

Archived