Open Community  ·  915 members

Stardew Valley

Modded Game Freezes Consistently On Ginger Island

ijustwannaplaybannerlord

SMAPI log: https://smapi.io/log/134d40f0c952478e8c9e3a72e19ea006

My modded game was going fine, but now every time I try to go to Ginger Island, I freeze as soon as the map loads. Immediately. I've repeated it a few times to be sure. I'm just confused because I don't remember getting any mods that should affect Ginger Island directly, so I don't know what's causing it.

I eventually checked my log, and this block of text was repeating itself:

[21:21:38 ERROR game] An error occurred in the base update loop: IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.WaveBank.GetSoundEffectInstance(Int32 trackIndex, Boolean& streaming) in stardewvalley\MonoGame.Desktop\MonoGame.Framework\Audio\Xact\WaveBank.cs:line 368
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.SoundBank.GetSoundEffectInstance(Int32 waveBankIndex, Int32 trackIndex, Boolean& streaming) in stardewvalley\MonoGame.Desktop\MonoGame.Framework\Audio\Xact\SoundBank.cs:line 308
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.PlayWaveVariant.GetSoundEffectInstance() in stardewvalley\MonoGame.Desktop\MonoGame.Framework\Audio\Xact\PlayWaveEvent.cs:line 308
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.PlayWaveEvent.Play(Boolean pickNewWav, Cue cue) in stardewvalley\MonoGame.Desktop\MonoGame.Framework\Audio\Xact\PlayWaveEvent.cs:line 208
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.XactClip.Update(Cue cue, Single old_time, Single new_time) in stardewvalley\MonoGame.Desktop\MonoGame.Framework\Audio\Xact\XactClip.cs:line 397
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.Cue.Play_PatchedBy<Platonymous.CustomMusic>(Cue this)
   at StardewValley.Game1.updateMusic()
   at StardewValley.Game1._update(GameTime gameTime)
   at StardewValley.Game1.Update(GameTime gameTime)
   at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SCore.OnPlayerInstanceUpdating(SGame instance, GameTime gameTime, Action runUpdate)

Sorry if the answer is obvious from this, God knows I can't read this.