Downloads history disseapeared

Vex70466

So I had no problems until last night, when I go to the game's mod page I saw mods that I had downloaded before but they did not have the "downloaded" nor "update available" tag on the thumbnail, I checked my download history and it tells me that the last mod I downloaded was on the 26th which was weird because yesterday was fine and I can see the recently downloaded mods on the list. It's really not that big of a deal since it's only been 4 days, but I would like to know the cause, it might become annoying if you had plenty mods downloaded and you can't tell if you got the mod or if a new update came out.

Update #1: The mods re-appeared on the DL history list

Edited by Vex70466

I noticed something like this too. Especially when downloading a lot of files over several hours. Sometimes a file shows up after downloading as downloaded and the download date as normal. Other times no indicator that the file was downloaded or when shows up after downloading the file. This seems to happen at random, and more often with smaller files, but not always. Later - a day or more later the file does usually show up as downloaded and the date. I generally download manually instead of through vortex. I've definitely notice this since the update earlier in Jan., but I think it was occurring before that.

Related to this subject of download history - is there a feature that lets you just view your past downloaded mods and see if there are updates for them? If not such a feature sure would be nice for everyone to have access to.

• 2 weeks later...

I also have had some files not showing that I had already downloaded them, or that an update was available. Reloading the page usually worked to correct this, sometimes it took more than one reload, or going to a different tab (I default to Updated, but changing to the New Today tab and back cleared the problem).