Vending machine models and textures

pepperman35

I don't know how to synchronize gamebryo and havok animations. I can only do and run an endless loop. For example, a character will throw a coin into a coffee vending machine and the machine will pour coffee... Then throw a coin again - coffee will pour... And again, and again... So on to infinity. )

Yes, I was hoping for animated models. Was thinking about creating some myself based on the ones from Fallout New Vegas. However, I am currently dealing with a massive hard drive array failure so I am sidelined for a while.

Edited by pepperman35

I'm putting the finishing touches on my next mod, and I'll be including new versions of my 3 original vending machines. The Nuka machine from the video, a completely redesigned cigarette machine, and a mostly unchanged version of my original candy machine. All will be NPC usable. In the future, I will release new versions of some of the other machines I made for my earlier vending mod, and more than likely, some new designs.

Unique Scavs has working vending machines. They are modified terminals with papyrus scripts. They take subway tokens in exchange for items. They also exchange caps for subway tokens. No special animations however. Its a good example of the selection papyrus script you would need though.