HEAVY METAL RADIO STATION WANTED!!!!!!!&#3

chris A9

CALLING ALL RADIO STATION MAKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you board of 50th music, wanna kick three dogs ass for not playing anything decent and is your mp3 radio player not working because you dont have the right file, then forget does and listien to my request. if you like heavy metal and your a good radio station maker then i ask you to make the ultamite Heavy metal radio station with all the heavy metal music that can blow off a pearson head.

why would you make a radio station like this: Imagine its in the middle of the night your coming up to an enclave base area you turn on the radio, you here the metal king talking about some poo in the wasteland that relevent to what the players done, then he turns to some commercials taking about some shops and place that can benefit the player heavy, then when your about to attack the enclave camp a heavy metal song plays to inspire you. is'n that great to know that a radio station cares for what this game realy about (blowing stuff up)

so what do you say radio maker's, make a heavy metal radio station for us to listien.

oh and if you need insperation on making this play this games below and listien to the radio

GTA VICE CITY =Vrock

GTA VICE CITY STORIES = Vrock

saints row= the Krunch

saints row2 = the Krunch

NOW GET OUT THERE AND MAKE A HEAVY METAL RADIO STATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only problem with this is finding music that could be freely distributed. It would be easier to just use a mod such as this http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=1559. If you're having trouble running such a mod, I'm sure someone around here can help you figure out why.

yea but the problem is that the software on my computer (vista) won't run the ipip

Guest deleted934561

I am currently working on a new radio station with another modder that will have a dj talking telling different stories and such

will try to make it global being the start of the quest will be in oasis and end in the pitt

it will have some music in it from me that I made that is heavy and fast but the song itself is from the 40s 50s (Duane Eddie rebel rouser) and will try to make it so you can put in your own music as well seeing not everything I listen to would be liked by everyone so will try to make it mp3 friendly and .wav friendly if possible.

I will make a note about talking about shops of interest .

we have only started it so may take some time.

Question on those radio mods. I have R.A.C.E. and one of those GNR ones which work fine once you have everything named properly. The question is, is there a mod out there that when you setup your new music it will play on the jukeboxes and radios scattered around the wasteland. The ones I have are pipboy music only. Guessing if there is you need to make a new .ogg file or something right ?

Guest deleted934561

i wish i could help out but right now im not sure yet I will try to make all radios and jukebox's play the station (well not all) we will be placing new radios and jukeboxes around the waste to play it and leave 3dogs radios alone

I will try to learn about this more when i get going deeper into it right now we are working on the bones of the project.

Archived