Good idea But Hard To Do

Megaton25

He's asking for people to do his own custom ending quest, with all the style a little wall of text haves.

Because you know, the people who actually have the skills to mod don't have ideas of their own and aren't already working in better thought and better written quests. So of course we need noobs telling us their grand several month-worth projects.

Do you seriously need to be so harsh? Just calm down, he doesn't know that this mod would take months, he just thinks that it can be done in a couple hours. That's what I thought when I first came here. At least tell him without chewing him out. Although he didn't read any rules or pinned topics...

Guest deleted934561

a lot of what your asking for they should have done in broken steel DLC but not to knock down Bethesda any more then they already have they once again dropped the ball on a great chance to make it better. and seemed to have left out the what if you did decide to help the enclave (although i haven't agreed yet to help Eden so i don't know yet if helping him puts the enclave there instead of the BOS.)

but what your asking for is way to much work then i think any modder is going to want to do

yes you can keep asking but you have a better chance to get what you want by learning how to make mods and do it yourself

because seeing the snide remarks to your request it wont be getting done by anyone else.

you could try it yourself first, for example you could build that bunker in GECK. Everyone is able to do that, so it shouldn't be that hard. Then you could go through some quest making tutorials, and start writing your quests, because " rebuilding the wastes with your 25 ppls" doesn't really gives us an idea what that is about. I mean the wastes were distroyed before the purifier :P ( a nuclear war happened 200 years ago)?

but anyway, i don't think this idea is going to be great, because how much fun and quests can you have with 25 peoples???

Archived