I can't get NMM to downlaod any files.

Twilight5007

Hi, what version of NMM are you using? If you read the news on the Nexus site you will se that the Nexusteam has done some server changes, so you will have to get the latest update to NMM which is NMM (0.46.0) found on the top of the mainpage in the middle (the link) and you need to download and install it manually i think, since older versions of NMM doesnt work at the moment.

I do have version 0.46.0 already installed so I don't think that is the problem. When i try to use it on chrome, it does absolutely nothing, but when I tried it on IE if gave me an error message saying that it is unable to launch the helper application because the protocol specified in the address is not valid. I'm not entirely sure what this means, but I did have to change the install path of my NMM to get it to install correctly.

Did you uninstall the old version of NMM first?

I am no computer expert by any means but changing the installationpath of NMM is probably not a god idea.

Would probably mess up your allready installed mods possibility to uninstall, update and so on thou they would probebly work as they are at the moment.

My guess is that its becuase you changed installationpath that you are experiencing problems. Seems strange that you had to change installationspath!?

There's another thing going on. Denver 1 server is having hiccups. It won't download anything so if you connect to that, go do something else at the computer. You'll need to wait until it connects with either Denver 2 or Chicago when your download is successful.

I'm trying to update my game after having to uninstall it all. An attempt to install an ENB mod mucked up my game so much that I couldn't even start it. At least I knew the problem and am just redoing the game. And will stay away from all ENB mods!

Have the mod manager open and then go to the second tab. You'll see the manager attempting to connect Denver 1 and retrying. After several attempts it'll move on.