ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Looking for help...

Rayek

:wallbash: Frustrated looking for help...

I added some water effects to my interior mod (see screenshot)... it has caused the display case I have to flicker and corrupt graphically. (see screenshot for example)

Please help if you know a way to stop the graphic corruption on the display case. Is this just a bug? I'm really hoping there is a fix as I don't want to lose either...

Info

-They are not close to each other (seems to happen no matter where I move the case)

-When the water effect(s) are deleted the display case is fine

-I have the water emittance set but turning it off did not fix the issue

-Screenshot of the water effects (streams) that are causing the graphical flicker on the display case

http://i593.photobucket.com/albums/tt17/TharlieR/DisplayCaseBug02.jpg

-Screenshot of corruption ( screenshot doesn't do the flickering corruption justice but you get the idea, definite eyesore)

http://i593.photobucket.com/albums/tt17/TharlieR/DisplayCaseBug01.jpg

Thanks for any help, if any additional information is needed just ask.

Still no luck. :confused:

Any genius modders out there?

If it helps any the original water effect is called "FXWaterSpout01" and original Display case is called "MS06LincolnGunDisplayCase" I've renamed them however.

By corruption do you mean the 3 little bars on the base of the display case on the bottom screenshot? Are those flickering in/out of visibility? Or is in the glass area of the display case?

By corruption do you mean the 3 little bars on the base of the display case on the bottom screenshot? Are those flickering in/out of visibility? Or is in the glass area of the display case?

Yes, it's the 3 bars on the base as well as sections from around the handle area. Glass is ok.

If you look closely along the top of the base you can see some transparencies as well...(able to see through the top to the base)

Thanks.

That's a bit of a puzzling one. I'd probably start by adding a few additional display cases for testing purposes to see if it's happening with all of them. Try changing the texture of the display case to something else to see if that has any impact. Also, you may want to try disabling a couple of the streams/resizing them (or changing them to the other water type) to see if it makes any difference.

That's a bit of a puzzling one. I'd probably start by adding a few additional display cases for testing purposes to see if it's happening with all of them. Try changing the texture of the display case to something else to see if that has any impact. Also, you may want to try disabling a couple of the streams/resizing them (or changing them to the other water type) to see if it makes any difference.

Thanks for the suggestions.

-Added additional display cases...same flickering problem

-Tried uploading a new display case texture from a mod...same problem

-I moved the display cases to the far end of my mod...same problem, just on the other side of the case

-I've moved and adjusted the emminance from the "FXWaterSpout01" ...same problem

I will try resizing the streams but I have my doubts...still worth a shot. Also not exactly sure what you mean by changing them to the "other water type" ?

Again, I know it's a tough one but THANK YOU for taking a shot at some suggestions...they were all great ideas. Just no luck.

• 1 month later...
Bumping for possible fresh eyes on this...any help really appreciated.

Thanks.

It's been over a month and thought I'd bump this to see if anyone can point me in the right direction.

Had a fix with textures that at least made it much more less noticeable. (Miss Sparkle jumped in and made it at least bearable, thanks again!)

Thanks in advance if by some odd chance you know what the problem is.