carriage scene...but different

Longride001

I just started a new game and instead of the usual horse and buggy spinning out of control im in the drivers seat. I noticed though in the carriage ahead there are no passengers. Not really sure about this one. Ive looked a bit on google. Always the spinning bug that ocmes up. If you can suggest where i find my load order from MO2 id be able to give a list. All ive been able to find is my old ones from VORTEX. Thanks

The spinning out of control and other problems with the opening scene is a common problem. It is caused by either too high an fps, over 60fps, or starting the game with a full mod load. The opening scene is quite heavily scripted which is why you will have problem if you have a full mod load when you start the game.

There are a couple of ways that people use to solve this. One is to use Arthmoor's "Alternate Start-Live Another Life" mod, the other is to play through the opening scene with just one or two mods like USEEP and SkyUI. After emerging from the Helgen cave you can save and start adding your mods to that save.

I prefer the second method because you can check your mods by just installing five or so at a time and then playing through to Riverwood or even Whiterun. If there are any obvious conflicts they will probably show up then. I Then start my game with LAL, usually choosing camping in the woods.

You can of course install your mods and then start with LAL but if there is a mod conflict, and some conflicts will not show up with running LOOT or xEdit or your mod manager, then it will be a process of elimination, which can be a tedious and drawn out affair. There are undoubtedly other methods people use when first playing the game with the mods they are going to use with that profile but I believe those are the two most common.

Thanks for the support. I did try The Alternative Life Mod and i was getting Tposes through out skyrim. Now im having worse issues. The DLL loader, bink64_.dll continues deleting itself along with wrye bash. The mopy folder disappears and the dll loader disappears. Wasnt doing this a couple of weeks ago. I looked through my windows defender history and nothing was there. I uninstalled norton 360 and the problem consists. Im going to verify my files again.

If you install your mods and then start with LAL you may have problems with with incompatibilities, which is what your T pose problem sounds like. This is why I recommended completing the opening scene first and saving and then adding mods a few at a time and playing with them until Riverwood or Whiterun. This should catch any obvious incompatibilities.

As for your dll and Mopy problems I have not a clue. It might help if you could say what version of SSE you have installed. As you are using Vortex you may want to post on the Vortex forum.

[sOLVED] i resolved the issue last night. My DLL plugin was being deleted by old norton settings along with my wrye bash folders. But to be clear i am using MO2 and Wrye Bash to sort and manage my orders. When i used only MO2 or vortex i wasnt getting everything out of the mods. Thanks for the support. Im going to restart on a new game today the way you had mentioned and see what comes of it.