And now the leather version too, please.

GoldenBlossom

I'll be straight with you guys; I can't model if my life depended on it. And I don't understand the tutorials I've seen so far, so... please help me out here.

The leather armor has always been my favourite in the Fallout series (second to combat armor), and I really liked the look of the male variant in Fallout 3. However, the female had some strange, bulky clumps of leather on the shoulders which really made me disappointed. But since I don't know how to remove them, I'm stuck with them. :wallbash:

So what I'm asking is pretty much for someone to re-model the leather armor for females to be without pauldrons (or have more resemblance to the male variant). I think it should be possible, since it's already been done with the metal armor, though I realize that this might take some more work to accomplish.

I await a modder's response with bated breath. :pinch:

That doesn't even require a remodel, all you do is edit the textures in GECK make it a Null texture and ta-da, its GONE!

However it may leave a hole in the outfit that you can see straight through your body, I dunno, depends on how the mesh was done.

Archived