Two Mod ideas

hoax2

Ok so maybe these exist in some form or another and if so please post a link as i'd love to know about them. However if they don't exist i'll defiantly start work on them if anyone can provide direction as to how they could be made.

1. Heads gib/explode rather then decapitate. I hate getting a head-shot with the combat shotgun from point-blank only for the head to bounce away intact..

“I wanted the pink mist.” - Anthony Swofford.

I have no idea how I would go about this but I get the feeling that it might not be too hard as heads currently gib under some conditions?

2. Repercussion Endings. Similar to the style in which FO1,2 dealt with the game endings it would be nice to see the repercussions of the actions you took on side-quests.

E.g. “thanks to the efforts of the lone-wander and Moira Brown the 'wasteland survival guide' has helped many small settlements secure their roots in an ever changing environment.”

Coupled with some duo-tone images similar to the vanilla/current game-ending I feel this would be an awesome addition to the game.

I don't know how you could pause the game seconds before the final credits and roll a collection of slides. But I assume that would be the most effective way of doing it. Similar to the way in which the G.O.A.T slides work? I really want to make this mod as I have the scripting and photoshop skills I just don't know where to start.

Archived