Hammer of Dawn from Gears of War 1/2

Mr MMMM

I know it doesn't exactly fit fallout lore, and I'm ONLY AND JUST assuming it's possible just very hard because it would require some new animation(s) (I really don't know anything about modding, sorry :wallbash: )

For those of you wondering what this is:

Generally a gun that shoots a laser (which does no initial damage). Where you point the laser down, hooks to a satellite signal. The satellite also has a GIANT LAZAR BEAM OF DEATH. You just need a clear sky.

forgive me, btw, if this has already been posted, I did a quick search of the forums on "Hammer Dawn" (since I can't type "of" >_>) and nothing came up.

Well, we've had Ion Cannon beacons and Artillery Strike markers, so I'm pretty sure this would be possible. Don't think you could really do the clear sky only limitation, though.

Well, we've had Ion Cannon beacons and Artillery Strike markers, so I'm pretty sure this would be possible. Don't think you could really do the clear sky only limitation, though.

You might be able to rig it where you could only use it outdoors. Maybe a script or something?

I'm sure it's probably possible, the Artillery Strike Gun mod only worked outdoors, afterall. You'll have to ask a scripter, though.

Archived