From Fallout to Oblivion

Toidio

So when I got Fallout back in October I immediately noticed that the file types were strikingly familiar. Being a huge fan of both series, a few friends and I decided that crossover mods would undoubtedly begin appearing with the arrival of the GECK.

I waited several long months.

Cut to the past couple days. I took it upon myself to try making a Power Armor Helmet mod. It didn't pan out... I've done some research and found a tutorial for Oblivion Hair models to be converted over to Fallout. While it helpful and leads me in the right direction... it is above my skill; I'm only a novice when it comes to making mods.

So I come to you guys: Can anyone help/guide me in converting armors from Fallout 3 to Oblivion? I'm speaking about leather armor and t51b and/or brotherhood armor specifically.

Thanks!

i dont think it would be illegal if u made the items as a mod for oblivion from scratch without directly converting them from fallout

but directly converting them should be illegal like the other ppl says

but i would also like to see more fallout stuff in oblivion just for fun :) also some STALKER : SoC stuff