Open Community  ·  915 members

Stardew Valley

Can someone make/suggest a NSFW Sebastian mod thats actually good?

3Monika4

Before you comment:
I know about "Horny Bachelors". I don't like this mod because there is no toggleable ships between characters, as the mod forces them. Also, I don't think it works with spouses. There is no scenes between the farmer or any of the characters either.
I know about the Sebastian dialogue expansion that adds like 3000+ lines of dialogue or smth, but I don't like that one either because Sebastian is just super horny every time you talk to him to the point where it looks like a shitpost, plus he is written extremely out of character.
I know about the Sebsatian Yandere mod, but again, he has overexaggerated characterization that just makes itself look like a shitpost.
Anything that has dialogue or events that involve NSFW themes that actually characterize him well as the cute shy boy he is, I'm willing to hear it. Also, I do have the spouse date mod, but this mod only implies things. But it's probably the closest I have to what I want right now...

I don't want any mods that specifically target strictly horny people since those mods just end up being not very good for casual playthroughs and only exist to get people off. Hopefully you know what i mean