Anime

Winter886

i know there is an anime race mod for Fallout 4, but what about adding the option for your settlers to be able to watch anime through mods such as VotW(Videos of the Wasteland,) i havent seen this topic brought up(not from the lack of trying to look for one.)

but id thought id ask and see whoever was interested in trying.

adding anime such as:

-Bleach

-One Piece

-Naruto

-Attack on Titan

just examples as a start(mainly cause they are the most popular from what ive seen around the internet)

it just seemed like something to be of interest, ty to anyone who replies to this

I remember I didn't find a link to one app or script that votW's author posted to batch create dds with uv animation.

hundreds of frames in uv animation will have to be added manually. This is an activity for autists. If there is an autistic person obsessed with Naruto, then he will definitely do it. )

I remember I didn't find a link to one app or script that votW's author posted to batch create dds with uv animation.

hundreds of frames in uv animation will have to be added manually. This is an activity for autists. If there is an autistic person obsessed with Naruto, then he will definitely do it. )

are you trying to say Artist or were you intentionally saying it that way? if you were trying to say Artist then thats fine, anyway those are just examples i used, and i hate to tell you this but Naruto is popular, ive seen it up there in multiple different sites, sites that show Anime or others that promote different things(whether you like it or not, your dislike of it wont change its popularity)

are you trying to say Artist or were you intentionally saying it that way? if you were trying to say Artist then thats fine, anyway those are just examples i used, and i hate to tell you this but Naruto is popular, ive seen it up there in multiple different sites, sites that show Anime or others that promote different things(whether you like it or not, your dislike of it wont change its popularity)
I hardly watch films myself. I've only been watching anime for ~12 years now. Because Hollywood has long run out of steam and churns out delusional superhero bullshit that has no plot. I didn't watch Naruto because it has a different age category. But I have nothing against Naruto. I wrote about batch technology for creating uv animations. I have not found such technology. There is only avs video converter. It converts video to bmp frames. These frames must be converted to 256x256 or 512x512 and placed in the dds texture. It's an unbearable job. One episode of Naruto would take a week, or more Photoshop fiddling. Autism is a mental disorder. A person with autism can be incredibly focused on some kind of assembly line work. I was just joking. I wrote that without a batch uv converter, only an autistic person can assemble such a long uv animation. A person with autism. Edited by South8028

ok well i understand it could be a pain in the ass to pull off, thats why i asked, if there are anime that can be done thats fine, thats why i used Naruto as an example, but if it takes way to much time i understand that its probably not worth the time, i appreciate you answering, the only reason im not attempting to do this is cause im no where near that level of mod creation, i havent even been able to create my first mod yet.

Only mildly autistic & not a Naruto obsession, so I'll pass :laugh:

Anyway, isn't that against the bethesda rules? (unless you have permission from the video creator/owner! )

...so, you would not need to convert frame by frame, but actually create an entire anime video yourself first...

Anyway, isn't that against the bethesda rules? (unless you have permission from the video creator/owner! )

...so, you would not need to convert frame by frame, but actually create an entire anime video yourself first...

ok i understand if this isnt something that can be done(not that anyone doesnt want to, but mainly cause of copyright issues)if its that much of a pain then i will not say more on the subject and just fantasize i guess.

ok i understand if this isnt something that can be done(not that anyone doesnt want to, but mainly cause of copyright issues)if its that much of a pain then i will not say more on the subject and just fantasize i guess.

Your only option would be to (learn to) do it yourself and use it exclusively yourself. (You can't give it away to others, nor are others allowed to do it for you (as they too can't share it, with you))

Created yourself, for personal use only, is your only option for non vanilla FO4 (third party or another bethesda game) 'assets' for which you don't have written permission.

Your only option would be to (learn to) do it yourself and use it exclusively yourself. (You can't give it away to others, nor are others allowed to do it for you (as they too can't share it, with you))

Created yourself, for personal use only, is your only option for non vanilla FO4 (third party or another bethesda game) 'assets' for which you don't have written permission.

as i said i can only fantasize, ive mentioned before that im not on the level of a modder, i only download endorse and use mods(for now, been working on how to mod myself) so i wont ask about it again.